Epoxy Flooring Escondido
Epoxy Flooring Services in Escondido
Get a free obligation quote today
Epoxy Flooring in Escondido
Epoxy Flooring Escondido is a locally-owned provider of epoxy services in Escondido, California. We are a trusted partner of homeowners, businesses, and government offices in creating a safe and beautiful community through epoxy applications.
Our team combines superior technical precision, solid work ethics, and passion for community service to deliver the best results possible. No job is too small or too big for us!
Hire us now to install new epoxy flooring and enjoy the following:
- Fast installation
- Sound level of insurance coverage
- Experienced technicians
- Modern tools and techniques
How We Work
You can rely on our highly-trained team at Epoxy Flooring Escondido to complete your project with remarkable efficiency. We offer residential, commercial, and industrial epoxy installations at the most affordable costs.
We conduct the following in all of our projects:
- Thorough assessment of the area
- Thorough interview with the client on how they intend to use the area, how much traffic it gets, and what aesthetic elements they prefer
- Free quotation and definite terms and conditions
- Fixed timeline
- Clean up after project completion
- Follow up inspection to ensure client satisfaction
If you want epoxy flooring that lasts, call Epoxy Flooring Escondido now!
Why Choose Epoxy Flooring Escondido
There are many providers of epoxy flooring services out there, so you’re probably wondering what makes us different. While we also commend other contractors, we want you to consider us for the following reasons:
We Offer a Wide Range of Epoxy Flooring Services
Warehouses should maintain should have even flooring to prevent accidents and preserve inventory and equipment. Epoxy flooring is an easy-to-maintain flooring option that can also give your warehouse a more professional look.
Epoxy is resistant to scrapes, abrasions, and stains—making it ideal for high traffic areas. It is a popular option for hallways, lobbies, entertainment centers, stores, and restaurants. We can customize the color and pattern to complement your brand.
Want to speak with an epoxy floor contractor?
Common Types of Epoxy Flooring in Escondido
Different circumstances may require different types of epoxy products. Some of the common choices include:
Self-leveling Epoxy Flooring
This type of treatment is used for covering scratches and fissures to create a more even surface. Self-leveling epoxy not only leaves a smooth and durable floor but also enhances the overall beauty of the space.
You can use this type of epoxy for restoring floors in warehouses, factories, kitchens, laboratories, etc.
Self-dispersing Epoxy Flooring
Ordinary flooring systems may not endure heavy traffic, high mechanical pressure, or strong chemicals. For places where large types of machinery and potent chemicals are stored or processed, it’s recommended to opt for a robust material, such as epoxy.
Its non-slip property is also helpful in maintaining safety.
Epoxy Mortar Flooring
Among all the epoxy products, this is the most robust option for flooring available nowadays. Epoxy mortar is composed of epoxy and graded quartz and is applied over an existing concrete slab. Consider using this in areas with heavier wear and tear.
Quartz-filled Epoxy Flooring
This type of flooring is an innovative combination of high-performance resin and quartz grains. You should consider this if you’re particular about slip resistance. Many of the quartz-filled epoxy floorings we installed were in showrooms, shopping centers, and restrooms.
Anti-static Epoxy Floors
This is an ideal flooring option for places with high volumes of electricity, such as transformer stations and power plants. It contains a conductive material that collects static electricity and dissipates it to a safer place. Anti-static epoxy floors can protect personnel and sensitive equipment from electrostatic discharges (ESD).
Epoxy Flake Floors
Epoxy flake floors also offer a high level of protection. The only difference is that it has decorative flakes mixed with epoxy. You can choose this if you want the floor to move the character and can also be customized to your preferences.
Learn more below about Epoxy Flooring options in Escondido
Advantages of Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy flooring can be installed in residential, commercial, and industrial settings because of the following reasons:
- It’s easier to install compared to tiles, which means shorter labor hours and downtime. It is resilient enough to sustain tremendous traffic and pressure.
- It is resistant to a wide array of chemicals.
- It creates a non-porous surface, which helps prevent mold and mildew growth.
- It is easy to maintain and can last for decades.
Disadvantages of Epoxy Flooring
Of course, no flooring system is made for all. You should also take note of the following when considering epoxy:
Epoxy has low thermal conductivity, which means you may need to install a heating system beneath the floor for added comfort.
- You need to apply a UV-stable finish over an epoxy floor to preserve its vibrance.
- Due to its robustness, an epoxy floor can create noise with any object it comes in contact with (e.g., wheels and heels).
- If the substrate because damaged, the epoxy surface can become uneven. Epoxy Flooring Escondido prepares the substrate to prevent this from happening.
Cost of Epoxy Flooring in Escondido
The average cost will mean you need to prepare $5.90 to $9.80 per square foot for an epoxy flooring deployment in Escondido. You can request a more accurate quote from us. Please remember that the cost can also be influenced by your location, substrate condition, type of coating, other materials, and individual requirements by the client.
It’s advised to prepare some extra cash if:
- The surface isn’t level.
- The existing concrete is damaged or heaved.
- The surface requires deep cleaning.
- If the technicians need to move objects before installation, especially if these are huge types of machinery.
- If you use solid epoxy or solvent coating.
- If you apply a UV-stable layer over the epoxy floor.
Your quotation may be lower if:
- The surface is already level.
- The existing concrete is in good condition.
- The surface needs simple cleaning only.
- There are no obstacles, and the space is ready for epoxy flooring installation.
- If you prefer water-based epoxy.
Our staff at Epoxy Flooring Escondido will explain the process to you in detail to help you make an informed decision. We’ll also clearly indicate the rate in the contract—NO HIDDEN FEES!
What Our Customers Say
Read a few of our client’s reviews. Our customers are what makes us strive the be the very best Epoxy Flooring Experts in Escondido and the surrounding areas.
We have a small home over in East Grove which we wanted the garage floor re-doing with epoxy flooring. The team were fast, efficient and affordable compared to some of the quotes we got from the national companies we spoke with.
I asked Epoxy Flooring Escondido to give me a free estimate on putting epoxy flooring in my basement. I recently bought the place up in North Broadway and it completely transformed the space. Well done Dave and the team!!
Our office premises had been needing a facelift for a while. When comparing Epoxy to other flooring solutions, the finished result and the cost were far better than all the rest. Our place in South Boulevard now looks a million dollars.
Talk To Us
We pride ourselves in good customer service. Leave your contact details on the form to the right, or give us a call directly, to discuss in more detail about your epoxy flooring needs.